At Betta we are proud to be Australia’s largest independent Electrical buying group and strive to bring the most compelling and competitive offers to market at all times. As such we are constantly checking our competitors pricing and where necessary adjusting ours. However sometimes there are cases where we haven’t yet identified the need to adjust our price. In this rare event, simply let us know via ourfunction that you have found a cheaper price and we will gladly match it. There are a few conditions around this, so please check these out below. And if you are in any doubt, please contact us anyway, we will be glad to assist you with your enquiry.
Betta will match a competitor's advertised price for a product subject to the following conditions:
(1) be a registered Australian business, have an Australian Business Number and be registered for Goods and Services Tax ("GST"); and
(2) have a physical retail store located in Australia.
The product offered by the Competitor must be:
(1) a product sold by Betta;
(2) identical (i.e. same brand/model/colour/year of production);
(3) in stock (not available for back orders); and
(4) available for immediate purchase.
The Competitor's price must:
(1) include all delivery charges, GST and bonus offers; and
(2) be verifiable by Betta via confirmation of the competitors advertised price, i.e catalogue, newspaper, radio, TV, website
(3) be for non bulk/commercial quantities, retail quantities only
(4) have equivalent and verifiable forms of payment available, for example:
- if being purchased on finance, the competitor’s finance offer must be on comparable terms to ours (i.e. 12 months vs 24 months); and
- if the price is a “cash price”, we reserve the right not to offer finance terms.
Betta does not price match on:
(1) Competitor's clearance lines, display stock items, liquidation sales or limited stock offers; or
(2) Grey imports. "Grey imports" are products acquired from internationally based distributors other than the manufacturer's locally licensed importer. They are sometimes referred to as "direct import" or "grey market" products and are usually supplied directly to the customer from overseas.